26/07/2012

Isola d'Elba - Capo Bianco

















The name of this place made me such curious that I just had to convince my boyfriend to visit the place. Capo Bianco = the white cape! It was nice but not as nice as the piscine. Most of all it was really uncomfortable walking around on the little stones. As they were white they wasn't boiling hot like many stone beaches can be. But they were hard and they twinge. Both my boyfriend and I had wounds on out feet when we left Capo Bianco.

But as you can see from the pictures it was beautiful and very peaceful even here. Not much people at all. clean and clean water and it was nice for snorkeling too. We walked (with the flipflips on) along the beach, posed for the camera, went swimming and laid down in the sun for a while so we had a good time. The sun stays  up high right down on the beach until late evening and I guess the sun sets are very nice in this place.


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. sooooo niiiiice!!! ni ser ut att ha skojj :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely your pictures, I love your bikini.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking very nice

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...