22/11/2010

Monday = New week!


The plan was to do this list every week but I never remember, but here we go...

Vision of the week:

This gonna be a good week!
It's gonna be hard to beat the absolutely amazing weekend I just had but I gonna try :)

Plans of the week:
Mon - Translating job + Sushi aperitivo
Tue - OFF! Lunch with Valentina + Girl dinner in the evening
Wed - Cheese lunch with Francii + Work + Old Fashion
Thu - Work + Double date...
Fri - Dali exhibition + Work + Party
Sat - Work + That wierd party that has been planned since a month, but where is it?
Sun - Sleep + Work
(Yes I manage again to have the whole week over planned, but it's because it's the last week I will have a life... from next week the hell at work starts)

Must do's this week:
- Study - When?
- Call the Swedish embassy
- ...don't know. Maybe apply for some jobs?

People I wanna meet this week:
Valentina and Tamara, haven't seen any of them in weeks time.

Training plans of the week:
Nothing as always I guess

Any advanced cooking plans this week:
No! Or we'll see what I gonna cook tomorrow night and then the lunch on wednesday will be interesting too.

Any party plans in the weekend:
Old fashion on wednesday and then friday and saturday too I guess.

Any TV show or movie must see's this week:
I'm two weeks back with the gossip girl and one week behind with the english x factor. That's the only things I follow.

What do you need to buy this week:
A new cheese for my breakfast sandwishes, that's it.

Planned self pampering this week (hair dresser, massage, manicure etc):
Did a face peeling, body peeling and a hair masque today.

Interesting sport events coming up this week:
Champions league!

Now I'm going out for Sushi aperitivo, yam yam!!!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...