09/11/2010

My new Italian recipe book

This is my new recipe book. I bought it as Francesca got one and she's done it very nice so now I wanna do it the same.

This is Francescs's book. She has filled it with recipes from her grand mother, aunt etc. Written everything herself and added pictures. So now I have to do the same but I will learn from her and other good Italian chefs here in Milan.

Today I started off with Francesca's special peas. I never really liked peas but made in her way I love them and now I gonna write my first recipe in my book!

xoxo

Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

1 comment:

  1. Kul ide men du borde ju skriva svenska recept om din flatmate skriver italianka. Eller hur!

    Love your blog by the way. Its so you darl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...