29/11/2010

Exam done!

After work today I brought with me my laptop and went to Yguana, bought a fruit smoothie and finished my exam. I started this weekend but was too tired to have it done so today I wrote the last part, controlled it and sent it to the professor. Lets hope he will give me a good vote!

Then Stefania came and we enjoyed the lovely happy hour aperitivo at Yguana and talked about the interesting weekend we have had.

Maria studying hard!
Stefii enjoying the food
Maria at Piazza San Lorenzo, and yes it was freezing cold!
Now I'm in bed and I wanted to watch a Gossip girl episode so it was a big dissappoitment that no new episode came out last week :( Hmmm... maybe I will watch a movie instead, like The Social network that I actually would love to see...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...