14/11/2010

Security at Malpensa airport

Linate, the other airport in Milan is amazing. One of the best in europe I would say. Malpensa, is crap. I hate it, the bad organisation and the bad security.

Today it beeped when I passed the security. The man standing there is staring at my legs, says good evening with a smile and waves me though. Then I remember I forgot to separate the liquids as I have creams, lipgloss, pefumes and other samples in my bag. I look at the other security guy but he is so into explaining to his friend how sure he is Inter will win the Derby tonight. And with that I'm though without them checking anything.

Now I'm boarding. Can't wait to land in stockholm and see my mum tonight! Underbara Stockholm! Hope it's not gonna be too cold...

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...