13/11/2010

A good Friday night

Yesterday night I was supposed to go out with some girls from work but in the last second most of them were tired, had headache, stomach ache, problems with boyfriends etc etc so I had to come up with a plan B...

I first went for a Mojito with Clara at G Lounge, a colleague from Rinascente.
Then I met Una and her boyfriend for another drink. Una is finally back in Italy to stay, Im so happy to have her back!!

Then I met up Mario with friends at Cost and the crazy night started... Just look at me on this pic and you can image what kind of night it was... ;)


wiero!!

Mario and his baby!
at 04am we realised we were hungry and went for pizza, yam yam!

Now I just got back home after a brunch at the restaurant with Mario. The food was very good but it made me tired and now all I would like to do is go to bed and sleep, but instead I have to get ready to go to work. I work 18-22 tonight, sigh.

xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Vad söt du är!

    ReplyDelete
  2. u should put urself as his baby, not his bloody car!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ma sempre con quel tipo li stai?????????????? Forza marucha, esci anche con noi qualche volta che ti divertI di piu (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohhh u found yourself someone who's as mad as you are. You go girl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god! what happened to our up town girl Maria? And who s that guy? and those sun glasses in the middle of the winter? no please I dont want to see it more. Time to move to Como and start a real life soon?? Mohaha

    Ps. answer to anonymous, no she is absolutely not his baby so he can keep his car and leave her alone, mohaha. Or actually I can take that car, its bloody nice. Mohahahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. yea it was canale 5 but not think it was le iene.A program about stupied models and rich drunk people ahahahaa grande svedesina!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...