09/11/2010

Lazy day

(Albii loves being on photos...)

I've been off today and so far I've just been at home relaxing. Albii came by already at 11.30 this morning and we spent the day at home; eating my fabulous amatriciana, saw some TV, listen to some music and just relaxed.

Now he left and I hit the bed to read a book. Nice and lazy day, well needed! The question is if I gonna go to the gym tonight (a friend is trying to convince me)... I know that I should join but I just tried on my 10 years old swim suit and I didn't really enjoyed what I saw, haha. Also the gym is on the other side of town and there are no tubes around (sampione area). Sign. I guess I rather fancy stay in bed all evening ;)

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...