24/11/2010

X Factor Italia 2010

This is the winner of the Italian X Factor. We saw part of the boring final yesterday and I must say I couldn't care less who won... This said by the biggest UK X Factor fan (me) but the Italian version is absolutely ridiculous.

I've seen few smaller parts of it since it started. It's mostly talking, drama, crying and then a little bit of singing. Yesterday at the final most of the contestens and judges looked like real freaks and that says quite a lot about the quality of the show. THEN, the worst thing, when it was only two contestants left in the competition it happen to be over midnight which meant that according to Italian legislation one of the contestants had to step out of the scen as he's under 18.


Thanks god it's now over, we got a winner that according to me won't get anywhere. Lets concentrate on the real X factor now. Go Cheer!!

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...