30/11/2010

Baciami ancora - most depressing film of the year!


At home I have the movie 'L'ultimo bacio', a movie I kind of liked. It's not as good as many of the other Italian romantic movies I got but it was nice. This year a second film came out called 'Baciami ancora'. It stoped going on the cinemas more and less when I moved here and then I've been thinking of buying it but never did. Thanks god.

Tonight after a nice curry dinner Francii, Luisa, Alessandro and I watched it as they showed it on SKY and I must say it was one of the most depressing movies I've ever seen. The whole film was about 4 different but all terrible relationships. Noone in the movie was happy.

After seeing this movie I must say I'm very happy to be single ;) Better be alone and be happy then being two sharing lots of problems like my friend said!

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...