29/11/2010

The Swedish consulate in Milan

Now on my coffee break I went to the Swedish consulate here in Milan. I didn't even knew it existed but the other day I found out that it's just one minute walk from Rinascente!

It's only one person working there part time so I went to see her. Very nice and helpful woman. We talked about Italian life and the job market. She also told me I should go to the police to inscribe myself in Italy.

She also invited me to the Swedish Christmas market the 7th Dec and the Swedish Lucia celebration in duomo the 13th.. For sure I will go!

xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

1 comment:

  1. let be sweden and swedish people you live in italy now go to the italian ambasade instead they will help you more

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...