21/11/2010

Fun night with my crazy friends

I thought today would be nightmare thanks to my two hours sleep last night but instead it ended up being one of the funniest days in a long time. I´ve been laughing so much that I now got pains in my stomach, both today at work and tonight with Mario and Stephanie.

Today just rushed away... I worked with my lovely colleague Antonio, we did a good job and also manage really to have fun. Had lunch and coffee breaks with sweetest Daniella which I also enjoyed a lot and then suddenly it was time for me to finish.

Mario picked me up from work and we went to meet my Givenchy colleague Stephanie and together we all went for a nice aperitivo at Movida in Navigli. Talked and laughed for few hours and now I got home with a big smile on my face - that´s the kind of friends I like, that really makes me happy.





Crazy people :)

Now I gonna have a bath with some candles, then I go to bed to watch an episode of gossip girls before going to bed e a r l y. Fantastic Sunday!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...