21/11/2010

Mamma mia day

Came to work 20 minutes ago and was warmly welcomed by extremly loud ABBA music! I arrived so sleepy I could hardly lift my feet but when I heard the music I immediately stared dancing around with some colleagues.

Yesterday night Albii picked me up from work and we went to my place for dinner and movie. We saw 'prova volare' with Riccardo Scamarcio. Quite ok film! Even if I was good and stayed home on a saturday night I manage to sleep less than normal. Two hours sleep won't help me to stay awake all day at work so lets hope the Mamma Mia musical that they will play at Rinascente today at 12pm will keep me alive! At least I'm really looking forward to it!!

Xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...