20/11/2010

Girls just wanna have fun

GREAT NIGHT!!! Sometimes there is nothing better than go out just girls as that´s when you can get as crazy as you want :) Since a week back I was craving to go to Bobino and yesterday I finally went - with the best gang ever.

And look who´s back in town - Merve!! Una and Merve was two of my first friends here in Milan and now we´re all here again, I´m so happy!

We took 78 pictures yesterday, here are 20 well chosen of them ;)


The gang - Una, Lisa, Merve and I

















I just got up and I´m late to work... ihhhh....

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. 4 very very very very beautiful girls!!
    I will get in touch with you marliina for photo shooting. A presto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nn potevi invitarni se per una volta sei uscita senza il tuo tipo???? Stasera esci?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...