27/11/2010

The winter is here and the Italians goes mental

End of November and the temperature is around 5 degrees here in Milan. Yesterday morning the ground was slightly white and immediately the Italians started to write about all the snow on their facebook status... planning snowball war on piazza duomo etc

Today I've heard few snowflakes are coming down outside the city centre which means people are hysteric and can't go outside their homes.

I remember the ridiculous chaos in London the few times snow came down but Italy seems to be even worse. Can't wait for this snow to come to see the show!

Now I gonna walk to work, even if the snow miiight be on it's way... One more people who's calling me to say they can't go out because of the (non existing) now will really drive me mad.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...