16/11/2010

check! check! check!

As I´m in Stockholm so short I mostly feel I have to tick off the boxes of things I need to do and people I need to see. I so would like to spend more time with everyone and really be able to relax but that´s never the case when I´m here, unfortunately.

Today I managed to go to the doctor, have lunch with Cicci and go shopping swedish food and sweets with her, go to the dentist, go to the sunbed, fika with Eric and have dinner with my dad and Adrienne. Check, check check... overly busy day.
Now I gonna sleep as tomorrow Erika have asked me to get up early to go for breakfast at 10am ;)

---
Me this morning outside my old school - Matteus skolan. Ohh, so much memories!
Swedish lunch with Cicci - Jacked potatoes with skagenröra, yam yam!

Fika with Eric at Espresso House - yam yam chai latte!


Greek dinner at Esperia with my dad and Adrienne


Now I gonna sleep as tomorrow Erika have asked me to get up early to go for breakfast at 10am ;)

Puss och god natt!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hej! Mysig blogg du har.
    Kolla gärna in min nya modeblogg "Madelenes Fashion" på madelenewestlund.blogg.se

    Ha en bra dag!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...