24/11/2010

Watch out, it's Wednesday the 24th November!

Remember me saying that after the 24th of November I wouldn't have a life anymore. From today I will work 6 days a week, mostly until 22.00 every night plus that I have three University exams to do before Christmas.

I know it's gonna be hard and I risk to get extremely exhausted if I keep going out every night like I normally do but I just can't start planning to go home after work every day. What kind of life would that be?

Anyway, I will work 6 days a week but all together I will still only do 40 hours a week except the last week before Christmas when I will do 50 hours so I will have the mornings free to sleep, to do things at home and my studies.

Lets show the world I'm still young and full of energy and will be able to cope with both all the work, the studies and my funny life :)

Now its time to go to work and tonight obviously Old Fashion!!!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. nooooo now start all good christmas partys and we can't do without You!!!!!!!!! Forza you can do it booona!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...