05/11/2010

First thing you look at...

This is three pics from my room here in Milan, so this is how I live! What does it tell you about me? I'm organized, I love cremes, perfumes and shoes, I have quite lots of movies and books and the room is clean!

What is the first thing you look at when you go home to a new person for the first time? We had the discussion the other day at work and it's quite interesting that we all value things so differently...

I guess most people however look at how orginized the flat/room is. Is it clean? Is it well orginized? How is it decorated?

My top five list of things I look it is:
1. Organisation/ clean
2. Does the person have any books. I know things might be strange but equally I think it's wierd that so many people don't own a single book in their house. That says quite a lot about that person....
3. What kind of skin/body care does the person have. Quick look in the bathroom and you'll know...
4. How much clothes and shoes does the person have and how well is it orginized. People that just throw their stuff into the wardrob gets a big minus from me ;)
5. What does the person have in their fridge...

Is not like I run through someones flat to check these things out in a second but slowly I normally manage to see it all and I would say these things tells me quite a lot about a person!!

What do you look at?

xoxo
Sent from my Nokia E71 mobile phone

4 comments:

  1. 1. Ordning?
    2. Rena skor i hallen?
    3. Plantor hemma?
    4. Playstation eller nintendo?
    5. Schampoo/balsam/kosmetikaprylar

    Kul tanke!
    Trevlig helg!
    Kramis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grandissima Mary, sei troppo forte!!! Ma la casa di Ale com'era? Ordinata?Ahah
    Ke fai stasera? Kiamami se vuoi venire al'just. Baciotto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this one, mohahaha
    1. How her underwear looks like!!! (obvious)
    2. How sexy her night wear is (important)
    3. How many sexy high heel shoes she has (u pass that one babe!)
    4. What perfume she has (dior please)
    5. Teddies on the bed (is a must and u pass that one too)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1-vilken perfym killen har!!
    2-om han har dagens tidning hemma!!
    3-ordning o reda
    4-bok/film-smak om han nu har nagra filmer o bocker
    5-svart/vit inredning tycker jag e snyggt

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...