19/05/2013

100 minutes of training and a lovely cinese dinner


Had a great work out at the gym today, really great! For me great means I had a good mix of exercises and I had energy so I could perform well. These are my 100 minutes of training;
- 10 minutes of running
- 45 minutes of Nike Fusion - kind of a total body workout
- 45 minutes of stretching
Felt satisfied when leaving the gym even if I didn't had time to relax in the spa.

After the gym I met up with a friend, took a walk and went for dinner at one of my favorite chinese restaurants, Imperiale. As nice as always. 

My Saturday (yesterday) was a really lazy day, lets call it a relaxing day. My Sunday has been quite hectic instead. Friday was great. In other words, I have had a very nice weekend :)

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Restaurangen ser verkligen fin ut, inte som de kinesrestauranger jag är van vid direkt.
    Kram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...