02/05/2013

Hard work and soft zumba dancing


I want to start off today's blog post by saying how sad I feel for the death of Ivan Turina, the goal keeper of my Swedish team AIK. I have supported the team since I was a kid and even if I don't follow the Swedish league as I follow the Italian league AIK has and will always have a big piece of my heart. That is why I got so saw when the news reached me this morning that the 32 year old star Ivan had died leaving a pregnant wife and two kids behind. It doesn't feel fair.


My day has just disappeared. I have been so busy at work that I haven't even had time to go to the bathroom. If was a good day anyway. And if I can manage to get tomorrow equally good I might manage to close the month on time even this time, even if it feels a bit hard right now.

As my fever is gone I took the opportunity to go to the gym. It was 10 days since last time and for sure time for a little work out. However, my thought is still a bit sore so I took it easy. 10 minutes of a bike warm up plus 50 sit ups before it was time for some fun - ZUMBA.

One hour of zumba. I took it easy, meaning I did all movements but I didn't gave my all. Lets say I did a soft zumba lesson.

Exercising while being sick can be dangerous and it is just stupid. But I kind of know myself and my body and I can feel when I should or should not go training and today felt like a good day for a soft workout. And then, how can something that makes me feel so good be bad for me? Don't think so! I left the gym feeling better than I had done in many days. Amazing what just some simple dancing can do... it's a miracle.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. AIK i hjärtat va, det vet vi nog om lilla gumman. Vila i frid Ivan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. saaaaa sant, everytime I dance I become a better person, it is sooo true! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...