04/05/2013

Starting the weekend off with some birkam

Roses in the bikram studio garden

Three weeks ago when I did a bikram course it went amazingly good. I was in a position in between two really good and hard working girls and that completely motivated me to do my best. I felt amazing when I got out as I knew I had given it all. 

Today that is not the case. Instead of doing the bikram class in late evening like I always do today me and my colleague Mando did it at mid-day. I thought that would feel better but it was just strange. As the room as windows the room was very light and I am used to have a dark room. 

Then I managed to get a position in between people that most of the time was just lying down. Two even left the room. A very important rule during bikram is that you should never leave the room during the class, but these two girls did. 

Well lets say I didn't managed to feel very motivated and therefor I didn't push myself to my limits and I don't feel at all satisfied today. But well, I am proud that I survived ;-)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...