03/05/2013

I am tired!


After an 11 hours working day my body and brain felt like ice. I could feel they were still there I felt I wasn't able to use them, both moving and thinking felt hard...

A perfect evening in a case like that was to meet up Best Stefania for a sushi at out old favorite place Wasabii. I went there directly from work and not until I was sitting at the restaurant with Stefania in front of me and my sushi and cocktail by my side I managed to start relax.

But honestly, to have first a red day (1st of May) and now a whole weekend in the middle of my month close is something I am everything but happy about. I am the kind of person that like to go on with things until they are done and I feel satisfied. In my little world I would have loved to have worked the whole weekened to get all over and done and then take the two days off, maybe wednesday and thursday, when I will be done with my month reconciliations. Now I am passing a weekend just thinking of what I have to do on Monday...

I feel a bit bad about being home already at 11 pm on a Friday but tomorrow morning I am meeting up with my colleague Mando and we are off for a hot session of yoga and I need to be really fit for fight for that.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...