20/05/2013

combat training and hockey heros


Eating clean, training mean and real fight for fit, that is me!

Tonight it was time for 'kicking ass' on the aqua combat. I really did that fight for getting one step closer to get fit, got out feeling dead but great. My treat was half an hour at the spa afterwards and then a delicious "blodpudding"-dinner at home. Now it's movie time!

I want to take the opportunity to congratulate Sweden for the big win yesterday - world champions in ice hockey! In Italy ice hockey means nothing, they hardly know what it is, while in Sweden it is I guess (?) the second biggest sport. I am happy and proud being a Swede today!

Below are my mums pictures from Kungstradgarden today where the hockey stars was celebrated by 20 000 fans. I wish I could had been there too!






xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I wanted Slovakia to win but I'm really happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, you deserve to win.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...