06/05/2013

Celebrating that April is closed!







It has been over a week of stress, pressure and overtime tonight I finally managed to finish the reconciliations and close the month for all my nordic companies. The feeling of leaving the office after finishing everything is great. Such relief. 

Got out of work close to 8 pm and I went straight to Sempione to celebrate with Stefii enjoying some fruit cocktails and the nice buffet of Deseo. Stefano also came by quickly and made us laugh to tears. One of these really nice evenings!

xoxo

5 comments:

  1. Vad revligt det ser ut men en Måndagsdrink bara så där

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to have your best friend back heh? You both look happy and fresh. Smack

    ReplyDelete
  3. Scusa, sono Marco

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty on the last pic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really adore how you hold the balance between your job and private life:) You are my hero!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...