19/05/2013

Eurovision song contest 2013


In Italy the Eurovision song contest is not popular at all. They show it at Rai 2 but quite few people actually looks at it. Not like in Sweden where I guess everyone I know saw it last night. 

Suddenly I felt very Swedish. I just had to see it! I don't care about semi finals or anything but I really don't want to miss the big Eurovision song contest final so I planned a cozy night in with good food, snacks and drinks. Anna joined and we had really lots of fun watching the show. 

Below are my three favorites. I also liked Norway, Finland and Rumania. 

Denmark - the great winner!

Azerbaijan... we liked him!

Marco Mengoni - Simple, elegant and just great!

That's it for this year! It was fun though! Lots of good songs and shows, fun comments and a cozy night in.

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Godmorgon Maria. Som äkta Svensk såg jag så klart festivalen och röstade på mina kära grannar Danmark och Norge. Precis så det ska vara eller hur? Tyvärr tyckte jag nog Finland mest var pinsam.
    Ha en fin Måndag
    Kram
    Malin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...