07/05/2013

Little family dinner with Franco





This handsome man is my step-grandfather from Rome. Today he was up in Milan for business so it was a great opportunity to bring him out for a little Milanese dinner.

I took him to "Al Basilico Fresco" which is one of my favorite Italian restaurants and I had my usual favorite dish, pappardelle with boletus (you know those fancy kind of mushrooms  and and goat cheese. I love it and Franco liked it too.

Since I was newly born I have always met Franco in Rome and a couple of times he had come up to Stockholm too but it was strange and obviously fun to have him here in Milan. What is more fun is that I finally can speak Italian with him which I for like almost 28 years struggled doing.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Mysigt med familjen på plats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej igen
    Vilken stilig morfar/farfar du har. Jag tycker det är fantastiskt hur även pensionärer I syd-Europa håller sig i form och stil enda till livets slut.
    Kram

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...