29/05/2013

Power Balance Yoga


Yesterday night I attended my last power balance yoga class. Just now when I am training hard to become both more flexible and get better balance skills. Too bad.

The yoga pose you see above is called "king dancer" and it is one of my favorites. One of those poses where strength, balance and flexibility has to work hard together to manage make the pose at least half as good as the girl above. This pose is also part of the bikram yoga session so I gonna keep practising it. I want to manage to do it just like the girl :-)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. For me that just looks impossible and I find it hard to find motivation for impossible things. How do u do it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to see a pic of you doing that. I cannot lift my leg more than to have my thigh perpendicular to the ground :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...