16/05/2013

Core Pilates


Went to the gym today really motivated to exercise but at the same time I felt tired so I didn't want to do too much. For example a nike fusion could had killed me in this state...

So instead I did a work out session similar to Tuesday´s one. I warmed up by go running for 10 minutes and then I joined for the first time at Virgin a Core Pilates class. Actually I had never tried a core pilates class at all before so it was all new...

It was nice. It was a 45 minutes pilates class concentrating on the back, the straight postier and the abbs. I felt a bit slow but my abbs were aching when I got out so for sure it was a good work out.

Tomorrow is Friday and a gym free day. Friday already? This week has just rushed away...

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Jag föredrar Pilates framför yoga, lite enklare och skonsammare för rygg och leder tror jag?
    Kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all core training

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...