09/05/2013

The great feeling of relief and content after finishing a good workout


Today has been religions holiday in almost all Europe. Italy, the most religious country of them allh as been working. I do wonder what, for example Sweden or Switzerland actually are, celebrating? The ascension of Jesus, but most people are actually not celebrating this religious event so why should they be off from work? At the same time, if all other countries don't work, why do we do it? Not like I care a lot, just wondering...

All day today I been kind of tired (maybe caused of the allergy tablets I have started to take) and when walking out of the office I only fancied going home and straight to bed but instead I was choosing between going for an aperitivo or to the gym.

I choose the gym to be able to do my four times a week I have promised myself.

I began with a 20 minutes run. Puh. Though I would die but I didn't.
Then I did some arm, back and abbs training. As much as I love upper body training I hate doing lower body training. Yesterday the body pump class focused on the lower body so today it was time for the upper body.

My motivation grow up during the zumba class I did afterwards and I danced around like a little ballerina for an hour.

Now at home I feel very satisfied. I had a big and nice dinner and I know I gonna fall asleep quickly as soon as lying down in my bed. I just love the feeling after a good training.

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hej Maria. Vilken härlig bild! Jag får motivation att träna genom att läsa din blogg, varifrån kommer din fantastiska motivation?
    Trevlig helg
    kram
    Malin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Älskar känslan efter man har tränat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing on that pic. great inspiration for all of us

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...