14/05/2013

And some yoga on top of that


Today is my forth day in a row I am working out. I feel great.

After a 15 minutes warm up of running I attended one hour of yoga. It was some time ago I did do a yoga class and I had almost forgotten how great it is. It is the mix of training static strength, flexibility and balance at the same time that I enjoy the most.

As I work out quite a lot I am getting stronger and I felt at its best while doing yoga today. As I carefully do stretching at least 15 minutes after each training session I am also getting more and more flexible and that also made itself visible today.

But there is one thing I really have to keep on training and that is my balance. Sure, it is not bad, actually better than most of the class, but that is not good enough for me. I have been better and I don't really understand why I struggle now? However, not balance training will be taking part in my everyday life. Lets see if in two-three weeks I will be getting any better...


After four days of training I feel more thrilled and motivated than ever. In training it is always the start which is hard, when the routine is on going it is harder to stop. At least for me.

My four days of training has been great thought.
- Hard total body group work out plus extra long stretching on Saturday
- Zumba dancing on Sunday
- Aqua (gym) combat on Monday
- And yoga today.
Try to beat that perfect variety if you can :)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Jag älskar också yoga! Det gör mig stark, lugn och lycklig

    ReplyDelete
  2. Balance training is important

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...