17/05/2013

Safe Haven - the movie


 
Official trailer
 
I saw the film "Safe Haven" the other day. It is an American romantic drama and I truly enjoyed it. It was romantic, sweet and also a bit scary.

Safe Haven is an adaption of Nicholas Spark's novel with the same name. Do you remember the amazing movies "The horse whisper" and "Dear John"? They were also created out of Nicholas Spark's books so when Safe Haven was released in America in February this year I immediately wanted to see it. Safe Haven was like Dear John directed by the Swedish master film director Lasse Hallström.

Julianne Hough, the main acress in this movie, was great. I don't know who it is actually but she remembered me of my absolute favorite actress Cameron Diaz. They have the same charm or something.


xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I didnt see it ut I like romantic films.. So.. Good idea to chceck it. Have a nice day.

    http://www.fashiondenis.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen this one, but I'll definitely add it to my list! Sounds like a fun watch!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...