08/05/2013

Pump and Jump


Summer is running up which means everyone has started their summer diets. I haven't but instead I will change my training.

My main goal is to add running to it. I hate running but for sure it is one of the best training forms to get in shape. Adding just 15 minutes of running to my normal training schedule should give me some kind of change. That is the plan for May.

However tonight I finally managed to get to the gym and I only did 5 minutes of running. Bad girl.
Instead I did body pump and the Jump class. I thought it would be really hard training but it was "Papete" that held both classes, and more than making the group giving its best he made us having fun. Attending his classes feels like attending a party.

Well, tomorrow is a new day and I will give my best then instead.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...