12/05/2013

Radio Italia Live Show

How cool is this picture? I haven't done any photo editing at all, just straight from my phone....



Silvia and I tired but happy after 4 hours of concert
Picture from a newspaper
This was one of the best concerts I have ever seen, and it was all free.

The great radio channel "Radio Italia" yesterday orginized a live concert with some of Italy's most famous and most selling artists in the last year.

I saw:
Antonello Venditti - My absolut favorite
Eros Ramazzotti - Mr charmig with the fantastic voice. He was for sure one of the best last night.
Marco Mengoni - The one who's going to Sweden next week for the big Eurovision contest. He was the biggest surprise. He was just great!
Other famous names that I saw yesterday are: Zucchero, Faf, Negramaro, Cesare Cremonini, Alessandra Amoroso, Fabri Fibra, Nek and many more.

I was standing up for over six hours last night, six of the best hours of the year so far. The concert was really great.

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...