10/05/2013

A little rainy evening tragedy



Steffi and I were supposed to go to the big Virgin Fitness Club party tonight. I got home from work, got ready and Stefii picked me up by car and we went towards the park where the party was ... On the way it started to rain, but just a little bit so we went on. We parked the car, paid the parking and started walking towards the bar. Then. Suddenly. The heaven opened up and it seemed like someone was holding a hard shower over us. In less than a minute we were completely wet, even if we had an umbrella. We waited for a couple of minutes under a tree but realized quickly that we couldn't go to the party with wet feet.

So we went back to the car, took off all the wet clothes and drove to my place half naked. I made a quick cherry tomato, prawn and chili pasta and we stayed in. The dinner was nice and obviously the company as well but I am a little bit disappointed as I really was looking forward the virgin party. Well well, now we are having a movie evening instead.

Below you can see a picture I took quickly when it just started to rain. The usual Milanese flooding.... The one and only bad things with the summer, these weird and heavy kind of tropical rain storms.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...