30/05/2013

Happy birthday Virgin Citta studi


Happy birthday to my gym, Virgin Fitness Village  - Città Studi. 
The best gym I have ever been to in my whole life, and I have tried loads.

 Today it was party time as it was exactly one year ago the place opened. Virgin instructors from many different fitness villages were all there having shows, pushing the training people a bit extra or just enjoyed the champagne, the cake or the buffet dinner.

I went running for 20 minutes and then joined a masterclass in STEP. That was a bit too tricky for me but quite fun anyway. I watched some of the shows, had a piece of the cake and then I had to rush away to my dinner date I am soon leaving for.

So happy birthday lovely Virgin village. I have had four amazing months here.I have not only been working out very well, but I have also met very well educated people in their areas which I have learned a lot from. And then, not to forget the amazing spa where I spent many lovely relaxed moments in piece. 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...