05/05/2013

Some beauty tops right now


1 Clinique Total Turnaround night cream
This night cream was great for my dry sensitive skin. It is rich but absorbs quickly. I wake up feeling my face so soft in the mornings. This for sure is a new night favorite. Now I am back using my old favorite night cream from No7 but I believe I gonna get the total turnaround again afterwards as I was very happy with it.

2 Collistar tridimensionale mascara
There are better mascaras I know. For example "Doll eyes" from Lancome is much better. But I think that the Collistar mascara is fabulous for its price. I got sensitive eyes and this mascara has never created any problems and it gives me really long and fancy lashes. I just love it.

3 This is s old limited edition 'Burberry summer' perfume.
Lately I use it daily. It freshes me up in the morning. Obviously it is not a favorite like my Chanel, Marc jabobs or Givenchy perfumes but lately I got a hit of addiction for this one. But soon it will end and I will never find it again.... hehe.

4 Bio Oil
Love it! I have tired so many body oils but no one can reach up to the bio oil. A big heart for this product!

5 Victoria Secret Mango temptation hand and body cream
I use it as a body cream on my upper body. The perfume is really strong and slightly to sweet but I really like putting this one after an evening shower before going to bed and then the whole bed smells like mango(?). I love all Victoria Secret creams actually.

6 Kiehl's olive fruit oil deeply repairative hair pak
I know, I know, I have been blogging about it at least twice before. But I am back using it. For the third time, after have been using Kerastase masque for a while, I couldn't resist not getting my magic Kiehl's olive pak again. It is just the best!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. aldri testat collistar mascara....var hittas den???
    I loooove victoria secrets creams too! All girls does!!! tihihih :o)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...