26/05/2013

Latin zumba masterclass


Just got back home from what I think will be my last zumba masterclass. My membership at the amazing Virgin Village is expiring by the end of next week and I won't renew it for the summer month...

Today the zumba masterclass was held my a real little latino girl and I could just dream about being able to move my hips like she does. The whole class was very latino inspired and it was really great fun!

Before the zumba I run for 20 minutes and afterwards I did 30 minutes of real stretching before I jumped into the jacuzzi at the spa just to let my tired muscles relax.

Above you see a small part of todays zumba group and the latino instructor is the pretty girl in the middle. I am happy I got this picture. A true memory from Virgin Village. 
Below instead are mixed pictures of the zumba weekend and the last one is showing the cool bracelets we got before to start rocking the zumba class.

Well, in short words, it was a really god day at the gym today.


xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...