31/05/2013

Thai square with three of my best friends



It could had been an little so and so evening. I got some worries in my head and sitting home doing nothing wouldn't had helped me feeling better...

So instead I got three of my absolute best friends together for a delicious thai dinner at Thai Squere Milan. Now I have also managed to convince them all that at thai restaurants you should eat the thai-curry-dishes so we all did. Yam yam.

It was also a dinner to celebrate Matteo's birthday that turned 30 the day before - so happy happy bitthday Matteo! :-)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Wow, i love this post! :-) Love you blog, so chic...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Maria.
    Dina Italienska vänner ser väldigt trevliga ut. Tycker det är imponerande hur du fått så bra vänner i ett helt nytt land bara så där. Du är duktig du!
    Har du inga bra Italienska låtar att dela med dig av snart? Och lite kosmetikatips vore också kul.
    Kram från ett soligt och vackert Stockholm och trevlig helg

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...