28/05/2013

Aqua combat for mind and body


Yesterday was my last aqua combat class. Last time I could kick the as of the water around me. Last time I could get all my anger out in an incredibly funny way.

Now I sounds like a very aggressive person, but I am not. But the aqua combat class has been kind of a therapy for  me. The best motivation I could get was thinking of something bad or a disappointment just before entering the water and then I would be sure to work out very well. Then you get out after an hour not only satisfied of the training you have done but also the relief you feel in your mind.

 Not only my mind will miss the aqua combat class but also my body. All kinds of aqua work out are perfect training forms. For whoever got any kind of injuries anywhere in the body are always in a risk when training normal work out classes but in most kinds of water work outs the risks are minimal.It only straighten your body.

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...