13/05/2013

Be violent!


Be violent is what our aqua combat teacher told us tonight. He is a professional kick boxer and his classes are totally mad. He actually looks quite scary but also funny and Silvia and I laugh a lot during the class.

As everything we do at the aqua combat class is underneath the water the risks of getting hurt are minimal in confront when doing normal kick boxing. Under the water we can just give our all, kick and box the hardest we can without hurting ourselves or anyone else.

I can hardly feel my arms right now but at least I feel I have been working out well! :-)

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Ja, vattengympa är väldigt bra men de som erbjuds i Stockholm känns lite tantiga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! Glad to have found your blog! I love Italy and have made it to all the big cities EXCEPT Milano! I'll have to come your way some time. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...