21/05/2013

Power balance training and an icecream at Fiordilatte

Remember my mission set up last week to improve my balance ability? I am working on it. And what could be a better way than attending a power balance class. A gym glass which is a mix of yoga and tai chi focusing on straight and balance. It is a really great course. Obviously it is not one of those work out classes where you get out completely sweaty after have been burning 1000 calories but it great for its purpose. I added 10 minutes of quick run as a warm up and felt I had been training well when I left the gym.

Now I only have 10 days left as being a member of the virgin village. Sad.

After the gym I went home for dinner and after that I went out for an icecream with a friend at Gelateria Fiordilatte. See pics above.

Now you think we have got those kinds of amazing warm evening here in Milan but that is not the case. We are having spring weather with mixes of sun and rain almost daily. The temperatures are cold (at least for me) reaching between 18-24 day time and maybe 14 night time. Burrrr.... I wish the summer will arrive soon!

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. ahhhhhhhhhh vill oxa ha italiensk glass. lyyyyyx!!!! men dansar du inte langre??? bara massa fitnesstrams nu for tiden??? hihihihihihi :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks very nice and cozy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...