01/05/2013

Some films seen in April...

In April I have seen lots of films. I have done four flights and on each way I always watch a movie on my macbook. Then Milan have had lots of rainy evenings just perfect for movie evenings so I have seen at least 10 or 15 movies in the last 6 weeks.

Here are the ones that I found most interesting:

Shutter Island (2010)
From the poster it looks like a scary thriller and that was what I thought it was but it absolutely wasn't. I would call it psychological drama that kind of play games with your brane. It was a very interesting film and I must say Leonardo Di Caprio was very good. 
My rate: ( m m m m )

Crazy stupid love (2011)
As you know I love romantic comedies and this was just the kind of film I adore. Some bits might be too much "americanized" but I liked the story and I totally felt in love with Ryan Gosling in this movie, I could marry him tomorrow ;-)
My rate: ( m m m m + )

Match point (2005)
This "old" movie by Woody Allan had I totally missed. I saw it in a friend's place few weeks ago and I liked it a lot. Especially because it so much surprised me. I could never in my life imagine what was coming next, well maybe that is why Woody Allan is so famous for his great movies as they are quite unique. I can't say much more of movie without destroying it for whoever haven't seen it so I just say, see it!
My rate: ( m m m m )

Salt (2010)
Salt was not my type of movie at all, one of those typical Angelina Jolie action movies. But, it was cool. Girl power. The story was interesting, Angelina was good and it kept me entertained throughout the whole film.  
My rate: ( m m m )

To the wonder (2012)
This film was strange. Very strange. I didn't give me a pure sense. But at the same time it was beautiful with amazing images. It was a romantic drama different from everything I have ever seen and I can admit I am still thinking about it wondering what actually happened. I was expecting more from Ben Affleck though, he felt kind of invisible. Instead the, for me, not at all famous french actress, Olga Kurylenko, was really good in her strange role. Interesting film that I could suggest for everyone that likes the kind of weird movies...
My rate: ( m m )

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. match point is really great, just gave me the idea to watch it tonight! Martin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved crazy stupied love, really good film. But it is true that also match point is good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...