30/04/2013

Fever girl



For the second day in a row I am on my way to work with 38 degrees fever. Suddenly my head feels heavier than any other part of the body.
Last night I slept 10 hours so at least I should have some energy...

You might think that I am crazy going to work but I am in month closing and my idea is that even if I am not my normal efficient person at least I do get some parts done.

Tomorrow is a red day all over Europe and I know what I gonna do! Stay in bed all day! :-)

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Krya på dig tjejen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the club:( I've been struggling with a fever for 2 days. I hope we will get well soon!
    I saw your photos from Sweden and those are adorable. Your flight back to Milan was just terrifying! Good that you are safe!
    Wish you a speedy recovery :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...