04/04/2013

What a week!


I haven't had time even to blink this week. Time has just disappeared I don't know where...

It was great to be on holiday but to come back and jump straight into the month end closing and reconciliations was harder than I thought. I have worked 11 hours a day this week and not until today I felt I was able to actually breath. Tomorrow things will get better.

Outside work I haven't done much. My back is still hurting even if I am actually able to move almost without any problems now. But I haven't been able to go to the gym at all and I feel terrible. I really miss it both mentally and fiscally. For example I sleep so much better when I go training regularly. 

Tonight I went out for the first time this week. A quick pizza and catch up with sweet Stephanie at Pizza OK. Very nice!

For the rest I got nothing else to share unfortunately... I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...