21/04/2013

German dinner and zumba dancing


On a rainy and cold Saturday night I could easily have stayed in doing nothing. But my sweet friend Anne had different plans. Tim and her invited me and Stefano over for a pure German dinner - roasted mat, crauti and a mash of potatoes, sweet potatoes and carrots. A kind of strange mix of food but it was delicious! The mash was my favorite so now I gonna try to do it myself one day.  

To digest the food we turned on zumba 2 on Nintendo wii. How fun was that? I have heard about it but had never tried it and I had never thought it would be that much fun. Luisa got wii at home as well but no zumba game, now I will convince her to buy it. I could do it for hours I guess. And  that wouldn't be only a fun way to spend an evening but it is also good training. I just have to get it!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love German crauti! Sounds like a great Saturday night but what did you do on Friday?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...