07/04/2013

Bussarakham with Matteo and Fabrii


You all know I am a big thai food lover... So, I go on searching for Thai places also in Milan even if it us not very a popular cousin here.

Yesterday, as a last minute plan Matteo, Fabrii and I decided to go for a thai dinner and as it was Saturday we chose a place we knew would be slightly more expensive, I didn´t know more than that.

...and that is why the three of us were really surprised when we walked into one of the most beautiful restaurants we had ever seen. Bussarakham is in the Navigli area and I have passed many times but never noticed it as from the outside it looks like nothing special. 

Instead it was really really really nice. The service was great. The food was really good. And the place itself very fancy, cosy and thai-characteristic. 

Just loved it! And I will be back for sure! 

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...