08/04/2013

Aqua Combat


Last week my plan was to rest my sore back as much as possible hoping it would get better. It didn't get better.

This week my plan is to movc as much as possible still hoping my sore back will get better... We'll see...

Silvia turned me down in the last second to join the aqua combat class tonight but in the end I was brave enough to go alone. Aqua combat!? I haven't done boxing (or anything similar) since I lived in London so I didn't know what to expect.

It turned out to be a kind of box fitness class in water. A non stop work out class doing all kinds of hitting and kicking underneath the water. It was cool. Quite hard. But as you are under the water and you don't feel if you sweat it doesn't feel as hard as normal training.

Fun new course I for sure will try to do more of.

Good night!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...