06/04/2013

Fight against my back pain


It has been almost two weeks since I went to the gym. Two long weeks. That is a very big, far to big, gym break for me. And like I said the other day, I have been feeling less energetic and I haven't slept well at all... I really have been missing it.

This morning Silvia picked me up at 9.45 and we went to the Virgin village.

As a warm up started of with 20 minutes of biking. Then she went to the Nike couse but I felt my back couldn't makt it so I went on doing another 45 mintes of cardio.
- Bike - 20 min
- Uphill walking - 20 min
- Running - 10 minues

Then a personal trainer helpt me with some back muscles exercises.

After this hour of warming up I joined a 45 min stretching course. It was great. I could really feel my poor muscles stretching out well.

Then... I though I was done for today but the same personal training as before came and told me that I should do some lanes of swimming, so I did 20 swimming lanes. 

And after that, finally I went to the spa and just relaxed.

4 hours at the gym but I think it did me just great. I so much love my gym!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...