14/04/2013

A beautiful day in Turin



 Piazza San Carlo
 Porta Palatina
 The tiny Duomo of Turin...


 The royal castle

 La Mole Antonelliana


The river Po


















I have lived in Milan over three years now but I have never been to Turin.

Turin is the second largest industry city in Italy after Milan and the fourth biggest city in Italy. I have been dreaming to go for so long but had never found the right opportunity but then when my dad said he wanted to get away over the day I knew it finally was time for a trip to Turin.

We had though of visiting the world famous Egyptian museum but as it was such a beautiful spring day with blue sky and 23 degrees we choose just to walk around instead. And we did walk around, for 6 hours we just walked all over...

Turin was beautiful. But nicer than I thought it would be. It felt like a complete different world compared to Milan both looking at the city and the people so I felt like a pure tourist and completely enjoyed it. Great day with dad.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Finfina bilder som vanligt. Har de ett lutande torn i Torino också?

    Kram kram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej Maria. Det ser riktigt härligt ut! Skulle inte kalla det att våren har kommit till er men det verkar vara Svensk högsommar ni har. Era lyllosar.
    Hoppas du hade en bra födelsedag, grattis i efterskott.
    Kram Maliin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to hear that you had a nice time with your dad in such an interesting city! I like your photos and sunglasses too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...