27/04/2013

Fika, fika, fika and dinner


Today I have had three "fika" breaks plus one dinner. That is all I have done.

Fika is a Swedish word for having a long coffee break often together with someone. And Swedes just loves meeting up for a "fika".

I met up with my old friend Josef before lunch for a morning fika. I haven't met him in many years but it felt like it was yesterday when I sat there talking to him.

After that I went for a short run around the shops trying to find a dress for a wedding I will be attending in June. No success and I am still without a dress.

Then it was time for today's second fika, with Italian Dario that brought me to a small Italian coffee shop where two of three of the guests where Italian speakers. For a couple of hours I felt like being in Italy even if it was in central Stockgolm. Lots of fun.

My last fika was with my sweet Cicci. We had a lunch kind of fika while dog sitting little Stella while mum was out on the theater...



This evening my mum had dinner with her girl friends so Cicci and I joined and after that we sat down looking at lots and lots old photos since we were small babies until today. 32 years of friendship in photos is quite fantastic :-)

xoxo

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...