25/04/2013

Best friends!




What is a best friend?

For me a best friend is someone I have known almost all my life. I have shared childhood, school years, graduations, first job, first boyfriend and all other important moments in my life. I can tell them the most silly things or problems and always get a good point of view or advises how to move on. They are the one happy for me when I am successful and sad for me when life feels hard. A best friend is someone who knows me perfectly well and loves me just for the one I am.

On the pictures above you see two of my best friends, Anna & Erika, that perfectly fit into the description I just gave. I have known then since more than 25 years of my life and we share the strongest kind of friendship.

We have good memories behind and a great future together to come.

Yesterday we had dinner in Erika's new and amazingly nice flat. Great evening talking about everything and nothing. I just wish I could spend more times like that with them...

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...